BIOLITE | KettleCharge
10W personal scale generator
A powerful personal scale generator for everyday devices. The KettleCharge provides off-grid power in a matter of minutes using nothing but heat and water. Perfect for camping or power outages, the KettleCharge will keep you charged day or night with BioLite's core thermoelectric technology.
- USB Power Output: 10 W (5V, 2A)
- Charge Time:15 min charge = 5 hours talk, 5 hours video, 20 hours of audio (output varies by sdivength of heat source)
- Height: Handle folded: 2.91" (7.4 cm); Module up: 7.32" (18.6 cm)
- Weight: 907 g
- Compatible Devices: Powers most USB-chargeable devices including tablets
- Battery: Safe lithium iron phosphate (LiFeP04), 1250mAh
- Max Fill: 750 ml
- Materials: Stainless steel, aluminum, high-temperature plastic
- In The Box: BioLite KettleCharge, Heat-Resistant Flexible USB Extender, Instructions
1. 10W On-Demand Power
Charge with the strength of a wall outlet
2. Smart LED Dashboard
Instant feedback on heat and charging for optimal use. An audible alert sounds if the unit is getting too hot, helping to prevent accidental overheating and damage.
3. Battery Boost
Stores power for a quick charge with no heat or water
4. Folding Power Handle
Packs flat and angles up for perfect pouring
5. 750ml Stainless Steel Kettle
Boil water for cooking, drinking, cleaning
6. Multi-Stove Integration
Use on gas ranges, backpacking stoves,and BioLite CampStove
7. Flexible USB Extender
The Thermoelectric Generator [TEG], located on the base of the KettleCharge, uses a difference in temperature to produce electricity. This comes from having a hot side and a cold side of the TEG.
Add water to the stainless steel kettle. The water serves as the cold side of the TEG.
The flame of your heat source in contact with the baseplate is the hot side of the TEG.
As you bring the water to a boil, electricity is produced and sent to the Power Handle, leaving you with potable water and 10W of usable power.