BIOLITE Cookstove Teal
New BioLite CookStove BLCST
Burn Wood Not Gas.
With the BioLite Cookstove, it's all about the fire: The streamlined CookStove provides 30 hours of clean wood cooking on a single charge of the USB - rechargeable airflow system. four fan speeds control flame size, enabling you to boil rapidly or enjoy a campfire feel.
Leave the gas canisters behind and cook meals using the sticks around you. This stove is perfect for campers looking for the basics: smokeless flames and freedom from fossil fuels.
Looking to turn your fire into electricity?
Check out the Biolite CampStove. Burn wood and create a portable campfire that can cook meals and boil water in minutes. Charge the internal battery for a weekend of smoke-free cooking with easy setup, free fuel, and hyper-efficient flames that perform on par with gas stoves. Add the Biolite Kettle pot and Portable Grill to create a fully integrated cooking system.
- Pot stand: works with your camp cookware or integrate seamlessly with Biolite
- KettlePot.Battery-powered airflow unit: the key to Biolite combustion is the internal fan powered by the USB rechargeable battery pack
- Battery level LED indicator: see how much battery life is left in the power pack
- Fan speed LED indicator: control the size of your flame with 4 fan settings
- Power button: turns fan system on and off or up and down
- Folding legs: aluminium legs stabilize the stove and pack easily
- Weight (approx.): 709g
- Packed size: 20.96cm (L)
- Battery power: 30 hours per charge
- Boil time: 4.5 mins to boil 1 litre of water
- Portable Campfire
|BioLite CookStove||BioLite CampStove|
|WEIGHT||1.6 lbs (25 oz)||2.06 lbs (33 oz)|
|IDEAL FOR||Cooking/Boiling, Portable Campfire||Cooking/Boiling, Portable Campfire, Device Charging|
|POWER SOURCE/ RUN TIME||Battery powered - 30 hours per charge||Thermoelectricity - unlimited run time|
|FAN SPEEDS||(4) Campfire, Simmer, Boil, Turbo||(2) Lo, Hi|
|FUEL||Renewable biomass - (twigs, pinecones, wood pellets, etc.)|
|BOIL TIME||4.5 mins to boil 1 litre of water|