Euonymus japonica 'Pierrolino'
Euonymus is a hardy shrub tolerating many types of soils, and thriving in sunny exposed situations. An upright grower, this golden variety grows happily in a neglected part of the garden or can be clipped as a hedge or large ball / pyramid topiary.
Euonymus japonica 'Pierrolino':
Deep green older foliage, white new tips. When foliage ages the white turns to speckled green then green with mottled white and finally deep green.
- POSITION Full sun to shade
- SOIL TYPE: most types
- FROST HARDY: Yes
- DROUGHT TOLERANT: Yes, once established
- SIZE: Height: 2m Spread: 1m
- FLOWERS:insignificant white flowers
- CUT FLOWERS: no but foilage is used for arrangements
- USES: borders, foliage interest, topiary, hedging, screening, accent colour
- PRUNE: to shape in summer
- FRAGRANCE: unscented
- EVERGREEN: yes
Grow an amazing garden.
Most plants supplied by Botanex are tubestock size. Please be aware the images supplied are of plants at their full potential.
We supply small plants in order to keep your shipping cost low, and make your online plant ordering simple.