GERBER BEAR GRYLLS | Ultimate Fine Edge Knife (31-001063)
GERBER BEAR GRYLLS - Ultimate Fine Edge Knife (31-001063)
Since its release, the excitement surrounding the Bear Grylls Ultimate Knife has been overwhelming. In 2011 the Ultimate was the best-selling knife in world. Fans and collectors, however, clamored for a non-serrated version and we listened. We now make the Ultimate Knife with a fine-edge from the top of the handle to the tip of the blade. Using the same high carbon, stainless steel drop-point blade and texturized rubber handle this is equally tough and unmistakably Bear-inspired. Housed in a nylon and hard rubber military-grade sheath, a diamond-coated knife sharpener, emergency whistle, fire starter and survival guide are all integrated. This is the Ultimate Knife that you asked for, the pinnacle of Bear’s signature line.
Item # 31-001063
- Open length: 25.4 cm
- Blade Length: 12.2 cm
- Weight: (with sheath): 416.8 g
- Weight (no sheath): 317.6 g
- Full Fine Edge High Carbon Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade - Ideal for edge retention
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip - Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Stainless Steel Pommel - At base of handle for hammering
- Emergency Whistle - Integrated into lanyard cord
- Fire Starter - Ferrocerium rod locks into sheath, striker notch incorporated into back of knife blade
- Nylon Sheath - Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant
- Land to air rescue instructions
- Diamond Sharpener - Integrated into sheath for on-the-go sharpening
- Priorities of Survival - Pocket guide contains Bear’s survival essentials
- Knife Features:
BEWARE OF COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS THAT DISPLAY THE GERBER LOGO AND WORD MARK
Gerber is an iconic American company whose brand and products have global reach and relevance. For more than 70 years Gerber has provided its customers with quality, reliable and innovative products that our end-users have come to expect. All Gerber products are designed and engineered in Portland, OR where many are also manufactured. However, there are unknown and unauthorized individuals and companies creating and distributing fake Gerber products, known as counterfeits, which do not meet our exacting quality and safety standards. The success of the Gerber brand and products in the international marketplace has made us a major target for counterfeits. We have created this page to inform our customers and end-users, and help to expand awareness of this issue.
Counterfeits are sold on numerous websites at varying prices and are often times difficult to distinguish from genuine Gerber products. Counterfeits come in a number of forms from cheap knock-off versions of original Gerber designs to completely unrelated designs bearing the Gerber logo and / or word mark.