GERBER BEAR GRYLLS | Ultimate Fixed Blade Knife
GERBER BEAR GRYLLS | Ultimate Fixed Blade Knife (31-000751)
The Ultimate Knife is the pinnacle of Gerber’s Bear Grylls Survival Series. Intricately designed by Gerber and Bear, it’s loaded with innovations that won’t be found in any other fixed blade knife. Like everything in the Survival Series, it also includes Bear’s Priorities of Survival pocket guide
Item # 31-000751
- Open length: 10.0"
- Blade Length: 4.8"
- Weight: (with sheath): 14.7oz.
- Weight (no sheath): 11.2oz.
- Knife Features:
- ½ Serrated High Carbon Stainless Steel Drop Point Blade - Ideal for edge retention and cutting rope
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip - Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Stainless Steel Pommel - At base of handle for hammering
- Emergency Whistle - Integrated into lanyard cord
- Fire Starter - Ferrocerium rod locks into sheath, striker notch incorporated into back of knife blade
- Nylon Sheath - Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant
- Land to air rescue instructions
- Diamond Sharpener - Integrated into sheath for on-the-go sharpening
- Priorities of Survival - Pocket guide contains Bear’s survival essentials
About Bear Grylls:
SURVIVALIST, EXPLORER, AUTHOR, MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER, TELEVISION PRESENTER... BEAR GRYLLS IS THE EMBODIMENT OF A LIFE LIVED TO THE FULL AFTER AN ARMY CAREER.
The former member of 21 Special Air Service (Reserves) has now together with Gerber developed survival tools for everyone from scouts on their first overnighter to seasoned adventurers exploring the backcountry. For survival in the elements, they have created a line of the toughest, most innovative knives and tools available. With just your hands, your head and your tools you can account for everything needed to stay alive in the wild.