GERBER GATOR | Pro Machete (31-000705) **NEW**
GERBER GATOR - Golok Machete (31-000705) **NEW**
What makes the Gerber Gator Machete Pro especially unique, aside from its already unique appearance, is that it can perform many more functions than an ordinary machete.
- it’s light enough for small brush, but has enough head weight to function as an axe
- the end of the Machete Pro can be used as a hammer for things like nailing tent stakes
- the hook on the other side of the blade not only clears brush, but it can be used for things like debarking branches and sharpening spears
- Hopefully you won't need this, but the big flat surface of the blade can be heated and used to cauterize wounds to stop bleeding
- it has a safety restraint on the handle that you wrap around your hand during use. This not only makes it safer to use but also reduces hand fatigue
Item # 31-000705
- Overall Length: 16.5" (420mm)
- Blade Length: 10.5" (267mm)
- Weight w/o sheath: 510g
- Sheath: Military Grade Nylon Sheath
- Corrosion resistant blade
- Gator-Grip Handle
BEWARE OF COUNTERFEIT PRODUCTS THAT DISPLAY THE GERBER LOGO AND WORD MARK
Gerber is an iconic American company whose brand and products have global reach and relevance. For more than 70 years Gerber has provided its customers with quality, reliable and innovative products that our end-users have come to expect. All Gerber products are designed and engineered in Portland, OR where many are also manufactured. However, there are unknown and unauthorized individuals and companies creating and distributing fake Gerber products, known as counterfeits, which do not meet our exacting quality and safety standards. The success of the Gerber brand and products in the international marketplace has made us a major target for counterfeits. We have created this page to inform our customers and end-users, and help to expand awareness of this issue.
Counterfeits are sold on numerous websites at varying prices and are often times difficult to distinguish from genuine Gerber products. Counterfeits come in a number of forms from cheap knock-off versions of original Gerber designs to completely unrelated designs bearing the Gerber logo and / or word mark.