Hedera Helix 'Woerneri'
Hedera helix ‘Woerneri’ is an evergreen shrub with a prostrate and climbing habit and will form a dense groundcover
- POSITION Dappled sun - full shade
- SOIL TYPE: moist, well-drained, moderately fertile, suits a wide range of soil types
- FROST HARDY: yes.
- DROUGHT TOLERANT: once established.
- SIZE: height: 10cm. spread: 2m
- FLOWERS: insignificant green followed by black berries.
- FOLIAGE: Evergreen, highly veined mid green leaves
- USES: Topiary, mass planting, groundcover, containers
- PRUNE: after berries
- FRAGRANCE: no
- EVERGREEN: yes
- RATE OF GROWTH: Slow - Moderate. Uninvasive.
- CARE:Follow a regular watering schedule during the first growing season to establish a deep, extensive root system. Feed with a general purpose fertilizer before new growth begins in spring.
- CAUTION toxic if eaten/skin & eye irritant